[Sca-cooks] Discriminating against foods we don't like

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 29 11:04:54 PST 2004

Just a thought that's been brewing in my mind for a couple of days
now. But at least it had nothing to do with eggplant. <shudder> ;-)

Adamantius

Or beets.  Yuck.  I obviously don't have the beet gene, they taste like
dirt.
But, when beet-containing recipes come along, I just delete them, and don't
comment.
Ok, I was giving one of my associates a really hard time about the
alarmingly pink beet salad dressing she was eating last night, but other
than that, I try to keep my anti-beet sentiments to myself :)
Christianna