Food like/dislikes AND medieval bread WAS RE: [Sca-cooks]Mock Apple Pie?

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed Jan 28 22:26:39 PST 2004

<snip>
> While I am interested in everyone on this list, and in
> everything everyone has to say, I must confess I can't get
> all worked up about who doesn't like peas, canned, fresh, or
> frozen, unless perhaps the person is a guest in my home (and
> sometimes, not even then!) And while it's fine not to like
> them, maybe we could remember that it's not, strictly
> speaking, necessary to voice our every dislike, and when we
> do, maybe not sound like we're trying out for the criticism Olympics?
>
> Just a thought that's been brewing in my mind for a couple of
> days now. But at least it had nothing to do with eggplant.
> <shudder> ;-)
>
> Adamantius

<Shrug> I can't say as how voicing one's dislike of a particular food (or
food group ;-) is that different than voicing ones liking of it... And if we
eliminate THOSE two topics, well, what on EARTH would we talk about <grin>?
Surely not, hmm.... Medieval food? <takes tongue out of cheek>

And on that note, so what have people been working on lately? I've been
working on expanding some bread documentation for our Royal Baker
competition coming up in a month or so...and an interesting entry on sauces
a la Taillevent... Anyone else?

Generys