Food like/dislikes AND medieval bread WAS RE: [Sca-cooks]MockApple Pie?

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 07:02:35 PST 2004

Have you tried grilled Japanese eggplant?  They are sweet and a lot firmer
than Italian.  If you don't like bitter I wouldn't suggest the Indian type.

Truly if you are going to give eggplant another try, go for the Japanese with
a little Asian veggie sauce!

Grace

In a message dated 1/29/2004 9:50:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
adamantius at verizon.net writes:
Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>At 06:01 AM 1/29/2004, you wrote:
>
>>May I suggest you slice an eggplant in medium to small thickness, slicing
>
>Nice try, Angharad, but you have as good a chance changing
>Adamantius' mind about the Yankees  as you would of eggplant...
>
>'Lainie

That may be correct. Actually, you'd have a better shot at convincing
me of the virtues of eggplant. Eggplant merely suffers from a
frequent failure of cooks to present it to its best advantage. It is
not The Evil Empire, like that other thing, that Y-word thing we
don't talk about.