[Sca-cooks] Ice Cream

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jul 16 11:20:18 PDT 2004

Think kind thoughts at Rob and Margali- they've been feeding my ice cream
jones for a couple of weeks now ;-) But, that has brought me to a few
thoughts on the topic.

Is it possible to make ice cream, or at least a substance recognizable as
ice cream, using some of the various dairy substitutes available?

If so, recipes, please.

Does Splenda work in it as a sugar substitute?

And, does anyone have a good base recipe for ice cream, where you can add in
whatever flavorings your little deviant heart desires?

How about a good base recipe, and instructions for making ice cream in a
couple of coffee cans?

Still thinking that curry/raisin ice cream might work,

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.