Iron Chef Milk cheese was Re: [Sca-cooks] jellied milk

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Jul 6 07:15:57 PDT 2004

--On Tuesday, July 06, 2004 9:25 AM -0400 Daniel Myers
<edouard at medievalcookery.com> wrote:

> The look on Kenichi's face when the milk is unveiled is absolutely
> precious.  Sort of a "What the heck am I supposed to do with that?!?"
> expression.

that's why he's my favorite.   sorta always looks like he's having fun and
can't believe he's getting paid for it. 8)

cailte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions