Iron Chef Milk cheese was Re: [Sca-cooks] jellied milk

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Jul 6 09:32:18 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Never let that man anywhere NEAR an ice cream machine.  Ye Cods.
>
> Selene C.

No, Ye Trout...and curry, and <shudder> bell peppers, and truffles...

I suspect I'd like some of Chen-san's recipes better, since he does more of
the hot and spicy flavors I like, but I might definitely try to make curry
ice cream, if I had an ice cream machine. As it is, I'm seriously
considering improvising with a couple of coffee cans....

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.