[Sca-cooks] tart crust question

Finne Boonen hennar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:09:17 PDT 2004

unfortunately I only have acces to (limited) internet versions of this
book, if you understand dutch it's available at
http://www.kookhistorie.com/index.htm (the recipes are also translated
to english). If you have the dutch text I can translate it for you :).
But anyways, the only recipe from 'De Verstandige Kock' for piecrust
that's available online is one for an almond taert, and there both
complete eggs and egg yolks are used, it is also translate that way.

http://www.kookhistorie.com/VKrecepten/recipes_pgr.htm#To%20make%20an%20Almond-Taert
 for the english version of the almond tart
(the dutch version is a bit more elaborate, if anybody is interested
I'll translate it (or try to))

There's also a chicken pastry: 'Om een soet  kieckenpastey te maken'
from the same book wich uses yolks for the crust

hope this actually helps :)

Finne