[Sca-cooks] Seville orange substitutions

RV Carper elewyiss at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:25:23 PDT 2004

I was trying to picture a Hispanic population in podunk heck souther
maryland (I'm a native I can call it that) and wasn't getting the mental
image. Of course in Lex Park the Tacco Bell and Wendy's stay open 2 hours
later than any one in the great city of Atlanta.

Do you have a contact that can go on base? Perhaps they carry them?

Elewyiss