[Sca-cooks] Seville orange substitutions

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 14 17:01:31 PDT 2004

Things have changed a bit since you lived here...we now have a very nice gourmet grocery store in Solomons and a very fine Mexican restaurant in California, MD.  (Yes, there really is a California, MD...along with a Hollywood and a Pasadena!).  I think I may have seen a Spanish grocery store in Waldorf...I'll be over there tomorrow morning...dentist appointment, ugh!...so I'll check it out.

Kiri