[Sca-cooks] tart crust question

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 14 15:20:35 PDT 2004

The edge color is wrong for a mating between loaves, as is the edge pattern.
Scoring the circumference and piercing the top won't give you that
particular shape of loaf either.  You press the top to get the galette
shape.

In this case, I would say you have either a cut and stuffed loaf or it is
something on the order of a dough wrapped brie.

Bear