[Sca-cooks] PureD-Lite chocolate

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 04:03:27 PDT 2004

Also sprach Stefan li Rous:
>Adamantius mentioned:
>>Hmmm. I wonder if the liquid stuff would work if there were, say,
>>melted PureD-Lite chocolate as a flavoring and stabilizer... hmmm. I
>>_have_ added it to cheesecake with good results.
>Oh? And what is this "PureD-Lite" chocolate? Is it a carb-free chocolate?
>
>Asks the diabetic with a sweet tooth...
>Stefan

http://www.puredeliteproducts.com/faqs.html#

Sorry, I misspelled the name; it's Pure De-Lite. They basically use
real chocolate and a sweetener called maltitol. There may be a better
product out there, but it's clearly the best of those I've tried, and
unlike some, it doesn't have me... indisposed for a couple of hours
after eating the stuff.

Adamantius