[Sca-cooks] Re: Sample Class List for MK Cook's Symposium 2004

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 27 05:42:11 PDT 2004

Something I suggested that we're thinking about for RUMeridies is a
proceedings book.  We talked about having it done to sell as a fundraiser,
and also about putting on-line.  The end result was the idea to take
pre-paid orders for a CD at the event, then assemble it afterwards to get
all the paperwork together and mail them out.  We'll be trying this next
year I hope.
Something to think about -
Christianna