[Sca-cooks] German Feast Formats

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 18:27:58 PDT 2004

I would be interested in this information as well. I am looking at doing
a series of menus from different time periods and places...and Germany
was one I wanted to do. I have both Sabrina Welserin and the other
translated German cookbook (can't remember the name of it off the top of
my head), but have little other than what shows up in things like the
Cambridge Encyclopedia and the Flanderin book about the history...and
nothing about feasts and how they were served.

Kiri