[Sca-cooks] other things they dont explain about Pennsic

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jun 3 11:30:18 PDT 2004

> Whatever the case may be, once you go you will either be hooked or you will be turned off, there is no middle ground.

Well, you can be both...

-- Jadwiga, who is well into the Pennsic nightmares, but regards going to
Pennsic as a minor form of addictive behavior.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America needs you / Harry Truman / Harry could you please come home
Things are looking bad / I know you would be mad
To see what kind of men / Prevail upon the land you love." -- Chicago