[Sca-cooks] Cheese (was:Today in History.....

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 4 05:58:47 PDT 2004

But...but...but.....do you mean I can't trust what I find on the internet
and use it as primary documentation???  Even if it comes through my email???
AAARRRGGG!  There goes my whole Art/Sci career!!

Seriously, I'm thinking that cheese is going to be one of my next big
passions (making it, that is--eating it already is).  Since I am somewhat of
an authenticity freak, I would enjoy having more information on sources of
cheese facts.  I do not want someone else to do my research for me, but a
nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

While on the subject, anybody out there have any experience with using beer
or rose water as a clotting agent in cheese making?

Thank You!

Mairi Ceilidh