[Sca-cooks] other things they dont explain about Pennsic

margaret m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 5 04:56:27 PDT 2004

>I am truly surprised by this.  Then where does
>one hang one's handicapped parking permit?  I
>am surprised that the very vocal handicapped
>[or should I say "mobility challenged"] community
>hasn't protested this vigorously.
>
>Huette

In Oklahoma the law says to be hung on the rear view mirror only while
parked, while driving, it should be someplace else. Your glove compartment
for instance. A friend keeps hers in her purse so she has it with her when
riding with other people. A lot of people ignore the law around here but are
cited if stopped for something else.
Margarite,