[Sca-cooks] GO, was other things they dont explain about Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jun 7 08:01:56 PDT 2004

the best answer about going to Pennsic i can give is this....

Olwen says she will go back even at risk of hospital....

people go who have to make trips into town for dialysis......

i will not attend ANY other event alone, because i have lethal allergies and
can run into them at any outdoor event..... so i only go when my business
partner or hubby can go.........
and i go to Pennsic, alone.

there are people with major medical issues, whose doctors would undoubtably
faint if they saw Pennsic, and they are there every year.

i will only say one thing more.....
those of you with good health? say Thank You to your Diety of choice right
now......
and EVERYONE should make a point of supporting the Chirurgeons, who make
sure we can *safely* enjoy our events.

even when we are stupid and dont drink enough water.......
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...