[Sca-cooks] Things to BUY at Pennsic

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 04:52:35 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/9/2004 11:14:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:

<<I willing to pay extra for using wool or linen in the garb I buy if the
garb fits my persona. I'm not going to pay that extra for a generic
T-tunic. There was an outfit at Gulf Wars using linen and wool, but all
their outfits were 14th century and later. Not the Anglo-Norman tunics
I want. They did say that they were thinking of some earlier garb. >>

Someone selling accurate garb for other than the 14 or 15th centuries would
be welcome, I'd think.  Right now we are seeing a proliferation of people in
accurate clothes, but only 14th and 15th century because of a circular problem
of "that's the only thing available to buy" chasing "well, that's what I see
people who do authentic stuff wearing, so that must be the only authentic stuff".
We need somebody selling authentic Norse, authentic Anglo-Saxon, authentic
12th or 13th century, etc.

Brangwayna