[Sca-cooks] Things to BUY at Pennsic

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 12:57:56 PDT 2004

Got to jump in here, guys.  Not to be poopy, and I know I have not been playing this game as long as many of you (19 yrs. this Sept.), but I remember a time when most people made most, if not all, of their own garb.  Perhaps we have all gotten a bit spoiled and should be encouraging each other to get back to those sewing machines....  There is something to be said for setting a good example for the really new folks.

Hugs,
Samrah

Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:
We need somebody selling authentic Norse, authentic Anglo-Saxon, authentic
12th or 13th century, etc.

Brangwayna