[Sca-cooks] Things to BUY at Pennsic

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 10 14:57:05 PDT 2004

So do you think people would actually pay reasonable prices for early period
garb?

I would make stuff for sale if I thought people would buy it. The problem
from my perspective is that it takes a certain amount of time to make garb I
would be willing to sell, and I would have to charge for time and materials,
resulting in prices that would be at least $75 for a plain wool tunic or
gown. A really *good* plain tunic, an authentic plain tunic with no visible
machine stitching, but a plain tunic nonetheless.

OFC: Kate got an A on her medieval French food presentation.

Cynara