[Sca-cooks] Dairy substitutions

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn rhaeader at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 11 21:26:50 PDT 2004

Some of us just use one of the more useful milk products now available
(Brisbane, Aust) - lactose free milk - has the lactose already broken down and
converted - is slightly sweeter in taste to normal milk - and for those of a
diabetic nature (old fart in my house) has a lower sugar content than fresh or
lite milk

Personally I don't do the mac & cheese thing - my dairy prob extends to all
products made from dairy - cheese, yoghurt, cream, milk, milk powders, whey
powder

Rhiannahn
Lochac