[Sca-cooks] Things to BUY at Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Jun 15 12:23:48 PDT 2004

yes
i sold a T Tunic, made of a linen cotton blend, with no *visible* machine
stitching for 60 bucks at an event two years ago...
used... with full disclosure of the fact that it needed laundering and
repair.

i used to sell T Tunics, before my car accident.. back when i could sew
quickly
I french seamed everything by machine,but  no serger...... all 100% natural
fibers
some linen, some wool, some blends of linen/cotton, etc

many of them with no trim, at a slight discount "ready to embroider"

i usually got 60-75 dollars for them.  that was before my accident, about
12?14? years ago.

it was usually the fact of an actual French seam that sold the peices... i
tended to make the big sleeved versions.

if you make them with good seam treatemnt, and do dNOT cheapen them with bad
trim, you can sell a TTunic at reasonable cost.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...