[Sca-cooks] lighting, was other things they dont explain about Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Jun 15 12:46:56 PDT 2004

actually my night vision isnt that bad...
BUT
i am *tired* of being run off the road by golf carts and late arriving cars.
and they can see ME better if i carry a light.

(or wear reflective trim, which i sell... )

several of my friends have almost NO night vision, due to various eye
problems, cataracts, etc.. so they really need a light (or a guide human)
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...