[Sca-cooks] lighting, was other things they dont explain about Pennsic

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jun 15 13:42:59 PDT 2004

> actually my night vision isnt that bad...
> BUT
> i am *tired* of being run off the road by golf carts and late arriving cars.
> and they can see ME better if i carry a light.

I'm tired of being run off the road, or delayed indefinitely when driving,
by squires wandering around in packs and hogging the middle of the road...
I'm thinking of carrying a metal chain with spurs attached that I can
jingle, so they move out of the center of the road to let others by...

-- Jadwiga, who seems to be annoyed by all the wrong things.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not
true, they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons
exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be defeated."
-- G.K. Chesterton