[Sca-cooks] herbs, was Things to BUY at Pennsic

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 15 14:11:19 PDT 2004

I would have to do a bit of looking for food-safe garb-bug stuff -- I have a
good moth sachet recipe but don't remember where I filed it -- but I have
had great success keeping meal moths out of the pantry simply by leaving a
small open baggie of bay leaves on the shelf. (I did clean the pantry fairly
thoroughly first, but cleaning never prevented the bugs from coming back
before, and I haven't seen a bug since. Though I would probably be glad to
see a butter bug or two.)

Cynara