[Sca-cooks] herbs, was Things to BUY at Pennsic

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 16 09:33:11 PDT 2004

a5foil wrote:

>Selene scripsit:
>
>>Is this a Bujold reference?  <BIG GRIN>
>>

>Of course it is!!! I would really love to try that maple ambrosia ...

Totally OT 'splanation:  Lois McMaster Bujold, one of the most honoured
writers in the current generation of science fiction today, has in her
recent novel A CIVIL CAMPAIGN as a subplot a group of genetically
engineered insects which eat any Terrestrial plant matter and convert it
to a neutral edible foodstuff.  This could change the whole business of
recycling, if the inventor can keep out of jail.  In my redactions, I
tend to use firm tofu for the bug butter curd.

But let's take this discussion to the Bujold list: