[Sca-cooks] Digby's Small Cakes

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 17 22:06:01 PDT 2004

I saw that article - that's where I started. I was originally looking
for the actual recipe, as I don't have a copy but had heard of it. I
know where to start, Stefan... *G* I guess I revisited the revisitation...

Other than the article, I was looking in the cookies file. It was
discussed several times there. And I did see Adamantius's suggestion
there for the icing - may try that.

I'd be interested in what anyone has to say about this. Especially those
who have made these before...

AEllin