[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Beef and Barley Soup Recipe

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Fri Jun 18 10:21:55 PDT 2004

LOL I get lost every time I try to search something in the Florigelium.  Muy
husband says that does not sound like the soup he remembers, but he's
willing to try anything once :)  The soup he remembers had a limited amount
of Beef, mostly barley and broth, with the onions.  It may be the same basic
recipe and she didn't use the "winter greens".