[Sca-cooks] Green Cheese, just like the moon is made of...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 30 20:49:46 PDT 2004

Adamantius asked:
> What's people's impression of a really sharp cheese?
I doubt, like with a knife, it is possible to  have a too sharp cheese.
> I'd vote for a
> sheep's milk Cheddar I once encountered. At least that was how it was
> billed. For soft cheeses, maybe Liederkranz?
I've  not heard of this "Liederkranz". I'll have to look for it. And
perhaps check the website someone posted recently for info on it.

I think my favorite though is still a very well aged, very sharp
cheddar.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas