[Sca-cooks] wafers

SCAbeathog at cs.com SCAbeathog at cs.com
Sun Mar 7 11:14:44 PST 2004

Greetings,

Our local cooking guild is considering serving wafers at our upcoming Baron's
Feast, preparing most of them ahead of time and, perhaps, some on site (this
is an outdoor event).  I just spent a pleasant hour or so in Stefan's
Florilegium Archive and now, armed with advice, am ready to begin experimenting!

My question is, what should we serve with them?  Snow is mentioned, which we
might like to try.  But, I recall someone, on this list,  offering several
other suggestions, but I can't find this posting.  Does anyone recall?  I believe
lemon curd was one, but what else?  I appreciate any suggestions.

Beathog