[Sca-cooks] Must be tired tonight...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Mar 10 21:14:11 PST 2004

Been looking at a website

( http://chinesefood.about.com/library/weekly/aa022202a.htm )

reading about curries, not only recipes for the foods, but recipes for the
pastes and powders. Got down to the Thai pastes, which come in red, green,
and yellow, basrd on what color the chilies are. The last used ghee as a
base, was called Madras... Somehow, this image came to my mind that it would
be in a madras pattern, using red, green, and yellow. Very pretty, but tough
to reproduce in the food, wouldn't you think?

Suspect perhaps in future, I ought not to switch back and forth between food
a fabric websites....

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well
please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke