[Sca-cooks] lentil question...

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Mon Mar 1 10:23:07 PST 2004

do cooked lentils freeze well?  i am thinking of a vegan lentil soup for my
event lunch, but want to get some pre-cooking done.   crown tournament (now
honey decided to enter) is cutting into my saturdays, so that things need
to be done early and frozen(my pref) or last minute.

and if they don't freeze well, can anyone suggest a relatively hearty
period vegan soup?

thanks

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions