Florilegium- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: samphire

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Mar 8 19:58:00 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> >         For some reason I thought that this plant was extinct.  Perhaps
I am
> >mixing it up with the Roman seasoning plant (silphium?)
>
>  From the Florilegium (where else?):

Speaking of which, I've been trying to access the Florilegium for trhe last
couple of days, and I'm having absolutely no luck, whether I try from
Favorites, Google, or type in www.florilegium.org.

Stefan, are you fixed yet? Some people seem to be accessing it OK, but I'm
not- did something get changed?

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well
please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke