[Sca-cooks] "Tastes of Anglo-Saxon England"

karobert at unm.edu karobert at unm.edu
Thu Mar 11 09:12:08 PST 2004

Quoting Dani <flannelbutch at poetworld.net>:

> Saying "I like the taste of NyQuil, and it's good for me, and
> therefore I'll
> add it to my chicken tonight" is another.

oh, honey ... that rates as a full body shudder!  i once knew a poor guy
who really did like the taste, and occasionally would have it over ice!

but with a lot of my early 'looking/research', just cuz they found it in
the garbage lots, doesn't mean they liked it or ate it.   early period
is frustrating at times... and i try even earlier than 12th-13th cent.

cailte
who has a baaaaaaaaaaaaad cold four days before crown tournament!
nyquil is my friend... but howzit gonna make me look beYOOtiful? 8(