[Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 12:47:43 PST 2004

You guys are killing me!!!! I haven't given chocolate up for Lent, but
rather in the interest of making myself a smaller person. The South
Beach Diet does allow some chocolate, but not the kinds of things you're
talking about! The best thing I can do is to make Selene's "Dreaded
Mousse"...which I think I've figured out how to make and still have it
be allowable...mmmmmm.....

Kiri