[Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 13:10:58 PST 2004

emulate fudge with cream cheese, splenda/nonnutritive sweetener of
choice, cocoa powder....or cream cheese and chocolate protein shake mix=)

Elaine Koogler wrote:

> You guys are killing me!!!! I haven't given chocolate up for Lent, but
> rather in the interest of making myself a smaller person. The South
> Beach Diet does allow some chocolate, but not the kinds of things
> you're talking about! The best thing I can do is to make Selene's
> "Dreaded Mousse"...which I think I've figured out how to make and
> still have it be allowable...mmmmmm.....

Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali
http://www.geocities.com/aruvqann/index.html
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."  --George Orwell