[Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 06:51:41 PST 2004

Thanks! It should be ok if I use non-fat cream cheese. That's the big
difference between Atkins and South Beach...the latter cuts out a lot of
the fat. For example, instead of being able to eat all of the bacon you
want, you can have a smaller amount of Canadian bacon, which doesn't
have much, if any, fat. However, now that we're on "Phase 2", we can
have some chocolate...there's a recipe for Pistachio Bark that I haven't
tried yet, but sounds marvelous. And, best of all, I can have
chocolate-covered strawberries. As I think I mentioned earlier, I think
I've also figured out how to have Selene's Dreaded Chocolate Mousse.
And...horror of horrors, the diet specifies that I must use dark
chocolate! But what you describes sounds good, as well. One thing...what
is stevia and where would I get it?

Will we see you at Coronation? I'm really excited...now that I've
stepped down as a landed Baroness and have reverted to my former status
of landless trash, I can do neat stuff again. Their Highnesses have
asked me to herald Their evening Court at Coronation. It'll be good to
dip my toes into those waters again. Also, I can cook again...cooking
our Challenge of the Heart event on May 8.

Haven't seen you since forever...hope to see you soon!

Kiri