[Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 07:50:43 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/17/2004 9:52:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ekoogler1 at comcast.net writes:
One thing...what
is stevia and where would I get it?
Stevia is a natural, non-caloric sweetner. We get ours at a local natural
foods market. Get the clear liquid stuff, as the brownish stuff has a licorice
taste that some find unpleasant (I don't, but...), and the powdered usually is
cut with some form of corn sugar. You could probably substitute whatever
sweetner you're using, I just prefer stevia.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke