[Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 08:41:29 PST 2004

We've been using Splenda with very good results. I have't tried using it
when I need to create a syrup or anything that would need the "sticky"
qualities of sugar, but in baking, etc., it works very well. Also, best
of all, it is natural, being a "left-handed" sugar rather than a
chemical creation. I'm not sure where I would find stevia as we don't
have any natural foods markets out here in the "boonies". So I'll try
using Splenda...I'll let you know how it comes out.

Thanks again!

Kiri