[Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 10:57:00 PST 2004

Strawberries are on the atkins diet, as are blueberries, raspberries,
mulberries, cranberries, kiwis, currants, blackberries...

Hmmm, roed floed whatsis made with splenda instead of sugar..../drool

or freshly made cheesecake with a toasted macadamia nut crust topped
with strawberry coulis=)

Which reminds me i need to make a batch of 'death by fiber'
cereal...bran shreds[general mills fiber one cereal .75 cup], dried
cranberry bits and toasted macadamia chunks [totalling .25 cups]...made
right it is 46 grams carb, 24 grams fiber....nothing like your daily
recomended amount of fiber in a single serving=)

Elaine Koogler wrote:

>  Now, on level 2, we can eat limited amounts of bread, pasta, etc.,
>  even rice, so long as it's whole wheat or, in the case of rice,
>  brown. And I get to eat fruit!!!! That was my main complaint about
>  Atkins. Here in Calvert County, the farmers grow incredible
>  strawberries and cantaloupe and it was painful not to be able to eat
>  any.

Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali
http://www.geocities.com/aruvqann/index.html
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf."  --George Orwell