[Sca-cooks] Garlic, was oil & vinegar dressings

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Mar 18 07:37:57 PST 2004

yup, quite traditional.. and a problem! since it is rarely listed as an
"ingredient" those of us with garlic allergies get sick quite a bit.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...