[Sca-cooks] Re: Lenten fasting

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Mar 19 19:13:27 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

Thanks, Johnna- the article os most interesting. Depending on the dates and
localities, the fasting practices are ALL over the place, ranging from not
eating anything at all for varying time periods, to limiting food intake
only on certain days of the week, to only limiting certain foods on certain
days or during certain hours- I suggest that any of you who might have an
interest in Lenten practices as regarding your persona might want to read
this. It covers different time periods and areas throughout Europe, and
throughout our time period, no matter what you may perceive either to be.

On a second note, the information you and others gave me was quite helpful
regarding the second batch of fudge- it was exactly what I wanted. But, I
think I've proved that Rob is a junx- I did exactly the same thing today I
did the other day when I had success, and, with Rob home, I now have a tasty
batch of chocolate sauce....

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well
please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke