[Sca-cooks] Mitica Fig Almond Cake

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Wed Mar 24 14:27:22 PST 2004

My thanks Selene, for the info.
I had read that Philly Inquirer article, but did not attach the web address
because I did not think it was overly relevant, since I was after the fig
cake recipe, which you gave me. Yes, at Wegmans, there was this huge disk of
fig cake with large and small wedges sliced off of it and wrapped
separately.  I bought a small (narrow) wedge for just over $5.00, Am waiting
for Passover to taste it, having bought it for a Passover treat.

Phillipa