[Sca-cooks] Re: 50's vs '70s

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sat May 1 06:55:30 PDT 2004

On 1 May 2004, at 0:16, Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> How much Rice-A-Roni would you consider as a
> "year's supply"?  One box?

If we're talking about the "year's supply" of Product X that is offered as a
parting gift on many TV quiz and game shows, I can offer some anecdotal
evidence.  A year's supply of Klondike Bars consisted of 12 packages
(actually, 12 coupons good for 1 free package each).  Since this was on
"Jeopardy", a show that used to give a Rice-a-Roni as a parting gift, I
assume the quantities would be similar.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net