[Sca-cooks] Re: 50's vs '70s

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sat May 1 07:11:31 PDT 2004

Robin Carroll-Mann wrote:
A year's supply of Klondike Bars consisted of 12 packages
> (actually, 12 coupons good for 1 free package each).  Since this was on
> "Jeopardy", a show that used to give a Rice-a-Roni as a parting gift, I
> assume the quantities would be similar.

My aunt was on Jeopardy lo these many centuries ago, <giggle> and she
got 52 boxes [this was in the 70s] in assorted flavors.

Apparently you were to eat it for sunday dinner <evil grin>
--
Aruvqan, Cleric of 56 seasons
Avengers Federation, Solusek Ro