[Sca-cooks] Cook's Night Out

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon May 3 12:11:31 PDT 2004

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:

> I was mildly disturbed to see that King Arthur Flour company has an
> editorial in its latest catalog defending the inclusion of occasional
> carbs (and even sweets) in a balanced lifestyle. What I found disturbing
> was that they felt that they had to clarify that eating carbs wouldn't
> automatically make a person unhealthy.

Well.....how often have *you* heard that low carb means absolutely no
carbs at all, for ever and ever and ever? and told that since you low
carb all you eat is meat and fat, and never any vegetable matter at
all...and thant 'why no, i have never read his book...'?

<insert foul grumbling here>

--
Aruvqan, Cleric of 56 seasons
Avengers Federation, Solusek Ro