[Sca-cooks] Cook's Night Out

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu May 6 04:09:12 PDT 2004

In truth, that's what I like about South Beach.  The author/doctor
states that there are some good carbs, and the diet allows for whole
wheat pastas, breads, etc. in the diet, not to mention fruit and the
occasional piece (gasp!!!!) of chocolate.

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.