[Sca-cooks] Cook's Night Out

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 07:31:58 PDT 2004

Elaine Koogler wrote:

> In truth, that's what I like about South Beach.  The author/doctor
> states that there are some good carbs, and the diet allows for whole
> wheat pastas, breads, etc. in the diet, not to mention fruit and the
> occasional piece (gasp!!!!) of chocolate.

Atkins also says that when you are close to your weight and at your
weight you can add judicious amounts of grains and legumes, and it is
only induction when you CANT eat fruit, grains or legumes at all...

Everything [except sugar] in moderation...although the odd tsp of honey
or molassas or maple syrup does occasionally find its way into official
atkins recipes...as a seasoning rather than a sweetening=)
--
Aruvqan, Cleric of 56 seasons
Avengers Federation, Solusek Ro