[Sca-cooks] catfish was german sausages

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Fri May 7 15:38:49 PDT 2004

caointiarn wrote:

>>Chopping it up and using it for bait, throwing it back in, feeding it to
>
> the feral cats.<
>
>>Aruvaqan, you are sooo silly!<
>

>     I have to second Olwen's comment.  I used to love the milk/egg dunking &

Not really silly, why in the name of Ghu would I want to eat something
that tastes nasty to me? My options work for me. bait is good if you
dont have to pay for it, cats love fish and if they are still alive and
the hook didnt do enough damage to make it useless releasing is just
sport fishing...and many people fish, measure photograph and release fish.

Sorry, even the farmed diet controlled cats taste like a big old
mouthful of mud to me. Wont eat something I cant stand the taste of.
--
Aruvqan, Cleric of 56 seasons
Avengers Federation, Solusek Ro