[Sca-cooks] The dangers of synthetic dyes

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Fri May 14 07:53:01 PDT 2004

Okay now I feel compelled to comment...

>From "Natural Health, Natural Medicine" by Andrew Weil, MD.:

"Chemicals that create color by reflecting light are energetic
molecules,"

Well- I would guess that includes everything in the world then- light is
reflected by the absorption and re-emission of photons by the electrons
in a molecule's outer shells. If they didn't do this we would not be
able to see them; which is also by the absorption of photons by
chemicals in our eyes. I don't think the levels of retinal cancer would
support this conclusion.
Pyro
(Just finished finals for 1)Optics and 2)Electro-magnetic Fields)

(non-obligatory opinion- this guy Weil has _such_ an agenda...)